Choose a REALTOR®
Deciding to Buy
Choose a Realtor ®
Time to go Shopping
Accepted Offer, Now What?
Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. We can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Look for a full-time REALTOR® – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview a few REALTORS® : Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested?
- Ask how much time the REALTOR® will have for you.
- Ask about their credentials and education: A good REALTOR® will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise.
- Does the REALTOR® communicate with you in a timely manner? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references.
- Choose anREALTOR® who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick anREALTOR®, with whom you feel comfortable.
- The average Canadian REALTOR® sells 5.4 homes every year. Ask the REALTOR® how many homes they have sold in the last year.
- Ask the REALTOR® about their track record. How long have they been in the industry? Do they have clients you can talk to for reference?