The Pricing Target
The Goal: to select a price that is right on target and gets your home sold!
Rule of Thumb: Sometimes marketing your home comes right down to the price you have chosen. Marketing is at its most effective when it is accompanied by a fair maket value. If you are getting showings but no one is writing an offer, it generally means that you are in the range of 4 – 6% above market price.
If your number of showings is low and you’re experiencing a lot of drive-bys but the buyers don’t come in to see the home, then your home is 6-12% overvalue.
If no showings are happening at all, then the house is likely priced 12% or more above what the market will bear.
It is imperative that you have an experienced and trusted source to guide you through this process so your marketing is 100% effective in making your property SOLD!
INDUSTRY STANDARD VS. OUR STANDARD
INDUSTRY STANDARD MARKETING
- Property listed on MLS®
- Sign on your lawn
- Open Houses
- Pre-listing marketing strategy
- Preparation & staging for maximum value
- High definition Photo & Video session
- Lockbox & sign
- Measurement and appointment processes
- Gathering necessary information about the house for the potential buyer
- Personalized communication plan
- Home presentation book
- Home listed on myottawateam.com
- Home listed on realtor.ca, remaxottawa.com, globalremax.com, 12 3rd party advertising websites,
- Custom social media plan including facebook, youTube, Twitter, Google+ & Pinterest
- Weekly feedback and market update
- Complete document filing from us right through to the lawyer
WE OFFER 10 TIMES THE MARKETING OF THE INDUSTRY STANDARD