The Home Selling Process
- SELECT A REALTOR®/ESTABLISH A RELATIONSHIP.We are full time, professional REALTORS® with extensive market knowledge. We will work together to sell your home with the most effective price and marketing plan.
- WELCOME TO THE TEAM!Energy – One of our most important attributes is the energy we bring to your home sale. This energy is the direct result of a true passion for real estate.Experience – We are associated with the most respected and knowledgeable REALTORS® in the area and have enjoyed a phenomenal rise to the top of the real estate field. When you are facing critical surgery, you go to the best surgeon. When it is time to buy or sell your home, trust the expertise of BGM real estate team.
Caring – There is a saying: “People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.” For us this is crystal clear. We are truly connected with the successful outcome of each real estate transaction, have a concern for your best interests, and are always prepared to go the extra mile.
- INITIAL CONSULTATION WITH US TO EVALUATE YOUR NEEDS AND RESOURCES.We will meet to discuss your needs and analyze your resources. Once we establish your needs, we will provide guidance with regard to the steps necessary to get your home ready for the market. We are happy to recommend various professional services that you may require.
- MARKET STRATEGY / PRICING.You have two choices to make – Market plan and pricing. After extensive discussion about your home and the market trends we will be able to establish the best course of action for the sale of your home. We will also have frank and open discussions about local market conditions and how to best price your home. Remember, location, competition and the condition of your home will all affect value both positively and negatively. We will provide you with a complete and current market analysis based on properties recently sold, as well as currently for sale. Buyers will comparison shop, so the price must be realistic.
- LISTING YOUR HOME.Once we have determined the best price, marketing and timing for the sale of your home we will assist you with all the documents required to have your home on the market. We will arrange for a professional photographer and videographer to come to your home to capture its value. We will create custom brochures/feature sheets for your home that visitors may take with them.
- ON THE MARKET.Just because there is a sign on the lawn and pictures on the internet doesn’t mean it is time to sit back! We actively discuss your property with colleagues, clients and the public in general. We solicit feedback from every person that views your home. We are in touch with you personally at least once a week to provide you with that feedback as well as update you on the market for the past 7 days.
- AN OFFER.We will present any offer to you. You will have three options; accept the offer, counter the offer, or reject the offer. Our knowledge of your needs will enable us to represent you in the best way possible.
- YOUR RESPONSE.We will review the buyer’s response with you. Our negotiating skills and knowledge will benefit you in reaching a final agreement.
- CONDITIONAL PHASE.When the agreement of purchase and sale is accepted and signed by all parties, the conditional phase begins. The buyers will have a pre-determined amount of time to fulfill items including home inspection, final approval on financing, getting a quote for home insurance etc.
- REMOVING CONDITIONS.Congratulations! You now have a firm and binding agreement for a home. We will supply you with a copy of all your paperwork and make sure all the relevant documents have been sent to the lawyers, and if required, the relocation company.
- CLOSING.In advance of closing, the Lawyer will be in touch to let you know what you, and they, will need to relinquish ownership. We are always close by if you need us or have questions.
- WE’LL STICK WITH YOU FOR LIFE.Being your personal real estate advisor is not only our business philosophy, but also a life-long commitment to providing you with exemplary personalized service beyond your expectations. It is also our intention to listen, hear, and truly understand your needs – (a quality of business conduct that seems to have been forgotten in today’s highly automated society). As your personal real estate advisors, it is our job to not only understand your needs, but to respond to them promptly, professionally, and with integrity. It is our pledge to provide you with sound real estate advice, helping you understand the strategies of decision-making and the future implications of the decisions you make. We feel it necessary to provide all of our clients with a relationship they have grown to trust and provide value and service after the transaction so that the changing needs of each of our clients are addressed on a continuous basis.